How To Play
Try to draw the most perfect triangle EVER!
It needs to be an equilateral triangle, with each edge being the same length.
- Brandon's Pro-Tip: You want 60 degrees between those angles.
- Tip from Nate: Show Pythagoras what's up!
- Tyler Says: Score more than 2000 and you're a pro!
- For an extra challenge, draw the triangle upside down!
- Isosceles triangles are for chumps!
Draw A Triangle Upgrades
|Stencil||It's easier to trace...|
With the Stencil enabled the reference image will not disappear, helping you to draw an even more perfect shape!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.