How To Play
Match three or more elements to score points.
Score as many points as you can in one minute.
- Tip from Nate: Match 4 or 5 elements in a row or column to create upgraded gems.
- Steve's words of wisdom: Matching 4 or 5 elements, or in a row will grant bonus time and loot.
- Brandon's Pro-Tip: If you have no valid moves left, the board will reset.
- Tyler Says: When time runs out, square gems explode and earn additional points.
- Fill the bars at the bottom of the screen by making matches of the corresponding element. Fill a bar for bonus time and loot.
|No Boost||Disable Boosts.||Free|
|Material Boost||Upgrade a random element to a material at the start of every match.||x100,000|
|Energy Boost||Upgrade a random element to an energy ball, at the start of every match.||x250,000|
|Time Boost||Adds 10 seconds, at the start of every match.||x500,000|
|Explosion Boost||Upgraded elements explode in all directions.||x1,000,000|
|Hint||Consume one of these upgrades when you are stuck to reveal the next sequence.||x250|
|Slow Mo||Consume this to slow down time.||x1,000|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.