How To Play
The classic game of Sudoku! Each row, column and 3x3 grid must contain the numbers 1-9 once and only once.
Upgrade to medium or hard to increase your score.
- The Mega Scribble upgrade fills in all cells with all of the valid options.
- Tyrler Says: Be on the lookout for rows or columns that are only missing one number.
- Brandon's Pro-Tip: You get far more points with the Hard Mode upgrade.
- The Auto Scribble upgrade fills in the selected cell with all of the valid options.
- Tip from Nate: Puzzle Genie helps you with simple mistakes, but do not rely on it!
Automatically fills in a square with the valid options
Craftitude Recipe: +(makes 117)
Fills in all open squares with the valid options
Craftitude Recipe: ++
|Puzzle Genie||Points out your invalid entries||x5,000|
|Easy Mode||Easy puzzle, but you get less points than the other modes||Free|
|Medium Mode||Medium difficulty puzzle that gives you bonus points||x1,500|
|Hard Mode||Hard difficulty puzzle that gives you lots of bonus points.||x5,000|