How to play
Crack that lock, yo! Turn the dials and try to guess the combination. If you guess it correctly you'll get a reward and move on to a harder lock.
Use the guess history to deduce the correct answer. You can tell how close you are by the counts of each guess symbol:
- Tells you how many icons are on the correct dials (yet doesn't tell you which dials).
- Tells you how many icons are correct, but are on the wrong dial.
- Tells you how many icons are incorrect (not part of the combination).
If you've crafted a Tool, you can use it to wiggle the dials that are in the correct position once per round. This will help you find the combination faster. You can also purchase 10 extra guesses at a cost of 5 Taptitude credits.
- Steve's words of wisdom: Sometimes it's better to move one dial at a time.
- Brandon's Pro-Tip: Each guess should provide new clues, check your history before you make a guess.
- Tyler Says: You get better loot in later rounds.
- Tip from Nate: The faster you get the combination, the more points you get.