We're excited to have Taptitude Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Sannse
Make me an admin of Taptitude wiki i am one of the creators of the game and rock at the game too (top 10 Draw a Triangle player here).
Thanks for the welcome! I've put together a couple of items for Craftitude that I'm not sure what to do with, but you might find interesting/useful. The first is a page of Craftitude formulas, giving each item's "cost" in Quarks/Red/Blue/Green. Interesting, but (I eventually realized) not that helpful. The second thing is a much more useful chart showing how much of some item is required to make some other item. Cities are expensive! --Salt-Man Z 05:51, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
Help in editing
It seems you are the main creator here... Someone messed up the Taptitude main page and deleted all the links. I have now included them back, but how do you get rid of all the additional spaces between the lines? Can you help me there? JPrincess 13:46, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
Ah... no worries... I found out how to. :-) JPrincess 14:00, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hi! I'm not new to Wikia, and definitely not new to this page, but I am stuck on the new swap craft. Since you seem to have the distinction of "all knowing grand pubaah" of this page, could you help me figure out how to get a 4x swap? Thanks in advance!Grindfest (talk) 16:27, August 30, 2012 (UTC)Grindfest